View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:42 am



Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Conga's Q/A Thread 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:44 pm
Posts: 668
Reply with quote
I vaguely remember having a forum-related nightmare where I said stupid things and everyone called me out on it; does this mean I should quit while I'm ahead? :O

_________________
Graphics Overhaul Mod ver 2.0

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!


Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 pm
Posts: 406
Location: Earth
Reply with quote
Splinterman wrote:
I vaguely remember having a forum-related nightmare where I said stupid things and everyone called me out on it; does this mean I should quit while I'm ahead? :O

No, this means you should be inspired to correct people further~
Your dreams are just getting jealous of you~

_________________
"If the ai can do it player fights would be ruined.
If the player can do it the experience would not be the same.
Just leave the lone developer to his job and everything will turn out okay."


Image

Reassembly x10


Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:44 pm
Posts: 668
Reply with quote
★ Conga ★ wrote:
Splinterman wrote:
I vaguely remember having a forum-related nightmare where I said stupid things and everyone called me out on it; does this mean I should quit while I'm ahead? :O

No, this means you should be inspired to correct people further~
Your dreams are just getting jealous of you~


In the same dream I ended up losing control of my car multiple times but I made it to the office in one piece, so you're probably onto something...

...Oh wow that's the nicest thing you've said to me all day

_________________
Graphics Overhaul Mod ver 2.0

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!


Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 pm
Posts: 406
Location: Earth
Reply with quote
Splinterman wrote:
★ Conga ★ wrote:
Splinterman wrote:
I vaguely remember having a forum-related nightmare where I said stupid things and everyone called me out on it; does this mean I should quit while I'm ahead? :O

No, this means you should be inspired to correct people further~
Your dreams are just getting jealous of you~


In the same dream I ended up losing control of my car multiple times but I made it to the office in one piece, so you're probably onto something...

...Oh wow that's the nicest thing you've said to me all day

Oh, yeah.
That reminds me~

You're a complete scrub who's bad at video games~

[Reveal] Spoiler: Spoiler

_________________
"If the ai can do it player fights would be ruined.
If the player can do it the experience would not be the same.
Just leave the lone developer to his job and everything will turn out okay."


Image

Reassembly x10


Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:44 pm
Posts: 668
Reply with quote
★ Conga ★ wrote:
You're a complete scrub who's bad at video games~


Extra credit for giving me answers to questions I haven't even asked yet, a true clairvoyant

Edit:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Spoiler
██

_________________
Graphics Overhaul Mod ver 2.0

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!


Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 pm
Posts: 406
Location: Earth
Reply with quote
Splinterman wrote:
★ Conga ★ wrote:
You're a complete scrub who's bad at video games~


Extra credit for giving me answers to questions I haven't even asked yet, a true clairvoyant

Edit:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Spoiler
This is an error~

Good to know~

_________________
"If the ai can do it player fights would be ruined.
If the player can do it the experience would not be the same.
Just leave the lone developer to his job and everything will turn out okay."


Image

Reassembly x10


Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:25 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:38 am
Posts: 34
Reply with quote
Were do you get inspiration for your ships?


Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 pm
Posts: 406
Location: Earth
Reply with quote
totalhax wrote:
Were do you get inspiration for your ships?

I don't~
I just start placing blocks down randomly and assume something good will come out of it, then refine them later~
Also incase you ask, I got into the habit of making fast ships because I was bored of holding down the W button for 20 minutes just to reach the next sector~

_________________
"If the ai can do it player fights would be ruined.
If the player can do it the experience would not be the same.
Just leave the lone developer to his job and everything will turn out okay."


Image

Reassembly x10


Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:57 am
Posts: 304
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
You know I forgot this thread existed, although I finally have a question that I want to ask!
Why do you put ~'s at the end of everything?


Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 pm
Posts: 406
Location: Earth
Reply with quote
Starficz wrote:
You know I forgot this thread existed, although I finally have a question that I want to ask!
Why do you put ~'s at the end of everything?

The real question is why aren't you~?
It's so adorables~❤

_________________
"If the ai can do it player fights would be ruined.
If the player can do it the experience would not be the same.
Just leave the lone developer to his job and everything will turn out okay."


Image

Reassembly x10


Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:25 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software