View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Say Hello! 

Greetings! It's nice to know we have a teacher here. Could you teach me how to delete System32?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Yeah, it really speeds up the RAM, but you don't really need to worry cuz you can download memory and ram.
Also, everytime you press alt + f4 you get full admin access to this site and 20 copies of the alpha.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Horizon wrote:
Yeah, it really speeds up the RAM, but you don't really need to worry cuz you can download memory and ram.
Also, everytime you press alt + f4 you get full admin access to this site and 20 copies of the alpha.

but I would have to use command + w in order to get it on the mac!

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Fontan75 wrote:
Horizon wrote:

but I would have to use command + w in order to get it on the mac!

Its harder to download RAM and Memory on the mac osx because of the recent update.
They made it so that the quintessence processing drive can only hold 7 titaflops of tetahydrom
energy. Therefore you can only fit an extra 1 RAMS into your floppy drive.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi! Been observing the forums since I found out about this game, just want to say, this game looks awesome!
Reminds me of several other games I found, anyways,
Hello reassembly forums!

Edit: observing

— vb , studies , studying , studied
The act of playing Reassembly while pretending to study.

Last edited by legopatch on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:59 pm

STALKER!? ARE YOU THE GUY WHO SHOT PEOPLE AT AUTUMN WOODS BUILDING 8!?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:45 pm

I realize it's a few days since the last post in here, but thought I should "say hello," as the title so appropriately suggests. I'm a new follower, brought in from the KickStarter to see what sorts of awesome things outer space can hold.

I have a fairly long background as a gamer, extending 25+ years back to the days of text-based games on single-color monitors, constantly swapping 5.25" floppies because the computer didn't have a hard drive. My primary interests in gaming these days include FPS, RPG, and a large amount of Minecraft (and its Tekkit mods). The ability to build things from the ground up to custom specifications has always been a big draw for me, and I suspect were a large part of why I took an interest in Reassembly.

Pleasure to meet you all.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:44 am

Greetings, Boss llama! The forum has died down a bit as Arthur busily ensures his beta release is on time and up to spec, as well as the fact that we've nearly exhausted every current topic on the game. The bugs are few, the suggestions are in, and the suspense is full tilt.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:57 am

Hey there! My first post is a long time coming, as I've been helping out on the project for several months, now. I'm Rob, and I work alongside Colin at Indie Voyage. I handle a lot of the production side of things, which means I do what I can to support Arthur and make Reassembly hit his vision as best as possible.

Everybody on this forum has been so amazing in support. I'm going to be wrangling all your bugs and doing the following:
1) Ensuring Arthur gets them
2) Posting them so you guys can track the progress of the game project

NOTE: This second part should be coming within the next week or so.

If you see me popping in and saying "thanks," it means I've grabbed your issue and posted it in the database. If I miss an issue you post, feel free to inquire. It's Arthur and my priority that we don't miss any bugs through to the end of beta. I may ask some of you for clarification if I am unable to reproduce.

Keep posting those logs and screenshots (JPG and GIF)! Those are tremendously helpful in isolating problems.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Welcome to the forums, Robert! It's good to see another member of the dev team on the forums ^_^

I see we got an update 2 days ago, i'll have to check it out!!

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next