View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
My multi-faction fleet destroyer. 

Didn't expect to be making another post so soon... But I had to, this must be shared! Using a save file modification and a faction modification mod. (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =407670942 and http://reassemblyerect.com/2015/06/05/all-factions) I created a fly ship based off the Tinkrell carrier that I had modified in another save. I am using the CVARS mod to remove recoil, but it is still within the 8000p boundary and still managed to destroy both my Tinkrell fleet and Red fleet(Combined value of 128702p against 2 Supercarriers and 30 flies (as distractions)), at the same time. (http://www.moddb.com/mods/cvars-mod). This is basically, the fly core (For teleportation, pretty much how it wins, nothing can hit it if it just teleports.), the Tinkrell cannon (For destructive power) and various generators (For a total of 53280 Energy, it consumes 32164 per teleport, although it recharges in less than 2 seconds allowing for use in combat). The only necessary mods are the 2 I mentioned in the beginning (To unlock the fly faction and the multi-faction blocks).
That is all, I hope you enjoy!

Attachments:
Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:42 am

can't kill me, can't kill it :/

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:53 am

What a waste of time......
The ship it self is useless but keeps jumping around....

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:37 am

I found teleporting is a bad thing when you have multiple ships, as they will either destroy the teleporter or all the generators from friendly fire

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Camo5 wrote:
I found teleporting is a bad thing when you have multiple ships, as they will either destroy the teleporter or all the generators from friendly fire

2nd time I hear about friendly fire. What friendly fire? I have been playing for years now and have never seen any friendly fire damage. How do i activate it? Menu option? Mod?

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 am

jcordeiro wrote:
Camo5 wrote:

2nd time I hear about friendly fire. What friendly fire? I have been playing for years now and have never seen any friendly fire damage. How do i activate it? Menu option? Mod?

There's a cvar called "kExplosionFriendlyFire" which if you turn it on, you can die to your own nukes. Quickest way to activate it is to press "/" to bring up the console and then run the command "cvar kExplosionFriendlyFire 1" . I think in this context Camo might mean something else?

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:57 am

yeah, it has something to do with new ship entities and multiple factions vying for control of the ship.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]