View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
My first large ship - Pantheon 

This is my second ship I had ever made in the game, my first was a fairly small one, less than 1000P

Pantheon isn't a bad ship at all, and I have a lot of fun playing it, I still currently use it when playing Terran, and use it a lot to test my new ships

I just recently tested it, and it went 3-1 in the test mode, feel free to try it out!

It is effective in Short to Long ranges, but they don't work well together, as they tend to T-Bone eachother and make giant jams, getting stuck on eachother, etc

Attachments:
File comment: Pantheon
Reassembly_Aqua_Blitz_-_Pantheon_20160123_12.51.29.PM_[4660P].lua [26.37 KiB]
Downloaded 228 times
Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:21 pm

It's surprisingly more mobile than I expected, since I didn't see any forward-facing thrusters, and of the thrusters I did see they all seemed to be in the rear.
I'm digging the relaxing aqua color!
However, there's a three-stack of cannons near the middle with 2 thin struts on the side holding the whole thing together, which kinda worries me...

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!

Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Splinterman wrote:
It's surprisingly more mobile than I expected, since I didn't see any forward-facing thrusters, and of the thrusters I did see they all seemed to be in the rear.
I'm digging the relaxing aqua color!
However, there's a three-stack of cannons near the middle with 2 thin struts on the side holding the whole thing together, which kinda worries me...

Yeah, I just fixed that, I moved the two cannons to the from of the larger, so now its a little better armored.

And my ship used to be super slow, before I found out you can stack thrusters, and I tripled its speed. Also, the front does tend to fall off, which does make the ship more mobile, and able to escape and regen its parts, even then, it still has its big cannon, and a lot of energy to use on it

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Well it's an alright ship as one of your first few ones but you didn't upscale your hull pieces, this should be self explanatory for when you get attacked by splash damage~
Also it relies too much on shields for a slow ship, Shields will protect you from a few shots but wont keep you safe from long periods of time, the scale 2 hull of the Terrans has the same health as a shield so you should get a general idea of how weak they are from that~
Also while I say it's a slow ship, it's using directional weapons on it.
Direction weapons and slow ships don't tend to mix so you might want to reconsider your choices there, also upscaling your generators once you can is an easy way to get a little bit more power if you're having power problems.

Other than that it's an alright ship, experimentation is key.

Take a look at this ultralight I built, It might not be a slow ship but it should be a decent example.

Reassembly x10

Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]