View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Longbow-Class Regional Command Vessel: 41153P Sentinel Titan 

arxbombus wrote:
Destroyed with my 8k Ship sorry

If it's a multi-faction ship or a Tinkrell ship that's quite easy to do. The Longbow is single-faction and not really a competitive design. If you managed to do it with an 8000P single-faction ship that's not Tinkrell (or a Sentinel nuker), I'd like to see what you used because that's pretty impressive then.

★ Conga ★ wrote:
So, what inspired this monstrosity~?
Or what just gave you the thought to make it~?

Deluks ran a tournament a while back which allowed ships above 8000P. I think (?) you participated in it, actually. I didn't really know what to make for it so I just kinda took the opportunity to expand a bit more on the lore of the CC because I'm normally too lazy to spend the time making their larger capital ships if there's not a tournament or something going on.

danny420dale wrote:
Now do a version with a solid instead of dendritic hull structure :D

All of the Confederacy ships use dendritic structures; it's just their particular aesthetic. I'll probably make a solid-hull Titan at some point for one of my other factions though, at least provided I can motivate myself to bother.

Last edited by Owlfeathers0117 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:43 am

I had to dig in my downloads folder to find your Cayvus Confederacy 26th Recon Group fleet b/c the name sounded familiar. I'm ok with your dentrite structures, but I like your classic brown-green color scheme more

I also have to thank you again for posting the anti-assassins, I learned some new tricks and I feel a lot better about my baby assassins now :D

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 am

Splinterman wrote:
I had to dig in my downloads folder to find your Cayvus Confederacy 26th Recon Group fleet b/c the name sounded familiar. I'm ok with your dentrite structures, but I like your classic brown-green color scheme more

I also have to thank you again for posting the anti-assassins, I learned some new tricks and I feel a lot better about my baby assassins now :D

Eh, I do a different colour scheme for each fleet. My "A Bunch of Things" competitive fleet (I think that's the green/brown one you're talking about?) uses the colours of my non-competitive Akari Empire Tinkrell fleet because I built the ships in that campaign save file even though they're not really supposed to be a part of it. The Confederacy on the other hand uses mainly grey, green, and teal as their colours - I have like eight or so lore-oriented fleets which all have different colour schemes and aesthetic styles.

And you're welcome for the anti-assassins :) I just made them as a quick proof-of-concept to show that Terran was actually pretty good against Sentinel, but I'm glad that people have found them to be useful for testing.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:18 am

Owlfeathers0117 wrote:
Eh, I do a different colour scheme for each fleet. My "A Bunch of Things" competitive fleet (I think that's the green/brown one you're talking about?) uses the colours of my non-competitive Akari Empire Tinkrell fleet because I built the ships in that campaign save file even though they're not really supposed to be a part of it. The Confederacy on the other hand uses mainly grey, green, and teal as their colours - I have like eight or so lore-oriented fleets which all have different colour schemes and aesthetic styles.

I'm also referring to your Illerian Federation Support Group, although it's not exactly the same green/brown

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:24 am

Splinterman wrote:

I'm also referring to your Illerian Federation Support Group, although it's not exactly the same green/brown

Oh yeah, that was my attempt at making a sort of lore-focused multi-faction fleet. They kinda have weird colours because all the parts from different factions handle colours differently, so I ended up with purple cannons, green shields, green/brown/grey hulls, and gold lasers.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3