View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
On Original Ship Design and One of My Own Originals 

Edit: This post used to be about fish tacos...

Just a quick note to say great designs out there guys and keep up the amazing creative works! As a side (or primary) note, if your ship design was influenced by anything in particular make sure to give credit where credit is due. Personally I have a ship here and there designed similarly to ships I've seen come through wormholes and wow, the crazy faction 4 box ships are probably the best way to get me designing the next all-powerful variant of a design I've been working on...cause if you don't gear up for those things they'll tear you to shreds over and over and over haha

Attached is one of my own from my first play-through of the game using all-natural unmodified Faction 8 blocks. The aesthetic was inspired by Terry Gilliam's outrageous artwork he created for various Monty Python movies/episodes etc. This thing will melt just about anything's face off and has the agility necessary to dive straight into a barrel of faction 4 block ships, kill a couple, and come back out alive enough to reassemble and go back for more. Thanks for reading/looking :D

-Ha11uc1n0g3n

Attachments:
Heavens Maw 7700p.jpg
Heavens Maw 7700p.jpg [ 215.73 KiB | Viewed 2856 times ]
Thu May 14, 2015 6:28 pm

The Heaven's Maw V (variant five) In Action!

Attachments:
Heavens Maw in Action.jpg
Heavens Maw in Action.jpg [ 186.79 KiB | Viewed 2856 times ]
Fri May 15, 2015 3:02 am

post the ship files so we can play against it please :)

Fri May 15, 2015 5:23 pm

It is powerful. But what about adding it 200000P?
you: ooh again he hint what will upgrade it... oh no...
hmmm faction 15 gauss......mmm obliterators...12 thrusters...
you: please noooooooo...

Sat May 16, 2015 2:25 am

As requested, the ship file for the Heaven's Maw variant five. At only 7700p I always laugh maniacally when I hit all of the weapons on and go flying through huge asteroids almost like they weren't there. She's hungry haha!

Also, I'm aware of a structural weak point or two but designing and building a ship in Reassembly has become like pop=art to me and letting one of my ships have a weakness here or there to preserve "artistic vision" is worth it I think. ;)

Anyhow, lemme know how it holds up. This ship, like many of mine, are played way better by me than by the computer unfortunately. :(

-Ha11uc1n0g3n

Attachments:
Reassembly_HEAVEN'S_MAW_V_[7700P].lua [26.08 KiB]
Downloaded 138 times
Mon May 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Some of the ships in the mod faction I have uploaded to steam are edited versions of the starter ships that were available back when the ships were created...

Mon May 18, 2015 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]