View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Amazing Flower of DOOM - Please beat this 

I have honestly never been here to see what others have built, I thought maybe i was the first one to come up with this, but i see some other have posted a similar design...

However my version is unique to that one.

What made me think of this was I was making a long range missile ship that was missing all the time... so it got me thinking... if I could make a missile ship that would throw its missiles out in all directions, many of them could not be dodged because of all the vectors they would be coming from.

This was my first version, and even though i've gone on to make 8000 p variants... this one is by far the most successful. My variants are larger and more powerful but ultimately have a weakness to drone ships... but some how this is mobile enough to evade that.

tldr:
I challenge you to come up with a ship (for under 4500p) that not only beats this but wins like 5 out of 5...

So far i have NEVER seen this lose to anything in any test, or tournament ship i've downloaded.

Attachments:
File comment: Amazing flower of DOOM
Reassembly_Typo91_-_Amazing_Flower_of_DOOM_20150310_11.16.20.AM_[4164P].lua [9.55 KiB]
Downloaded 189 times
Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 am

Shield block can be exploded by powerful shoot. So, your ship loose hand in this case.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:52 am

I've only come up with one effective spinning ship design so far. It makes mortars very effective, and it is quite durable for its size.

Attachments:

Last edited by Climhazzard on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:01 pm

wow i tried some of those guns on another spining ship... thats probably the most OP thing i've seen so far

Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:16 am

They can't handle missile or drone spam ships very well though, unfortunately

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:52 am

Consistently defeated
my ravager

issue with spinning missile launching is that your missiles are flung out into space and rain down on all sides, distributing damage around the targets, instead of a single "beam" of missiles punching through straight for the core like my ravager does.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]