View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Way more Stronger than the Death ball. 

Attachment:
rank2.jpg
rank2.jpg [ 202.07 KiB | Viewed 2532 times ]

Attachment:

It spins just like bottom thread's death ball, but just way~~ more stronger

Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:30 am

Good, but you will always miss only if not set all to auto-fire. It is a reason why spinning ships using only not aimable or guided missiles weapon. Firing it with auto-fire makes gameplay terrible.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:18 am

I'm not sure about turret guns on a spinning ship. My spinner uses recoil from its guns to impart rotation. Unfortunately when AI flies the ship, it tries to aim with individual guns instead of simply waddling up into range and going full auto with all the guns at once.

Muzzle Brake. Because not everyone is a fan of Noisy Crickets!

Empire of the Red Sun

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 am

danny420dale wrote:
I'm not sure about turret guns on a spinning ship. My spinner uses recoil from its guns to impart rotation. Unfortunately when AI flies the ship, it tries to aim with individual guns instead of simply waddling up into range and going full auto with all the guns at once.

Yes, this exactly right.

This design - in single player at least - doesn't hold a candle to the deathball - not even close. Simply use recoil to spin the ship and the spinning speed will boost projectile range and velocity. That's not something the ship in the OP does at all. I'm not convinced the OP even tried the deathball in single-player. If he did, it would have been obvious that they simply aren't on the same level.

With that said, I'm sure the deathball would lose every single game in tournament mode for exactly the reason you just said. That's probably what the OP did to decide that his design was stronger.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]