View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Faction Spotlight: Kisa-Saki Confederation 

This datalog is for storing both the Saki-gama Conglomerate Fleet Command and the Kisa-ragi Federate Command tactical fleet data... Both faction who are used to be rivals are now under the united leadership of the Kisa-Saki High Council after an incident many aeons ago that had threatened both their existence. Also there are independent military subcells among the two factions, they do not directly receive orders from both factions, and behave loyally independent for the service of the Confederation, they do however take advice from the (sub)presidents of the two factions and the central leader of the Kisa-Saki Alliance and missionary for their next military action, also their fleet consist of some modified designs from the Confederation and older vessel designs which both the Kisa-ragi and Saki-gama no longer used anymore and are not incorporated into the Confederation's fleet, these were later modified at variable scales by the sub-cells, and also indepentdently developed designs from the sub-cell which are reserved for subcells fleet use only, however only one designs from each sub-cells were contributed to the main fleet at their will.

Kisa-Saki Confederation Alliance:

Kisa-ragi Republic Federation:
Flag:

Vessel: Currently nothing as is yet... But I've already made some ships.

Independent Subcells:
Kisa-Gamma:

Kisa-Verra:

Kisa-Terra:

Kisa-Gaia:

Saki-gama Conglomerate:
Flag:
Independent Subcells:
Saki-Delta:
Saki-Zeta:
Saki-Seria:
Saki-Sabaan:

Note: I am making the two faction flag and the flag of the Confederation right now... And Flag of the Subcells.

Diplomatic Relation:

Alliances: Jurisdictate Council, Multi-Alliance Task Force

Protectorate: Shingeki Imperial Confederacy [mutual-defense]

Vassals: Kisa-Gamma, Kisa-Verra, Kisa-Terra, Kisa-Gaia, Saki-Delta, Saki-Zeta, Saki-Seria, Saki-Sabaan

Cooperations: Dragonfly Dynasty [free trading, non-aggression], Takanii Magnate Republic [non-aggression and free trade]

Neutrals: Bachelor Reich, Free Shinkia Alliance, Soviet Union, Allies Alliance

Subjugations: None

Sanctions: Scarlet Raiders Cult [Trangressive]

Hostiles: Epsilon Dominion, Verdant Scyther

Someone may adopt:
http://reassembly.wikia.com/

Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:53 am

Those pesky Kisa-Saki siege cannons keep showing up and poking holes in my fleet. I have no idea what I did to make them so angry.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]