View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Rebalance Sentinel (game wiping agents) 

For the love of God please rework the sentinel's nuclear option and their super strong armor, I have had to deal with a sentinel agent that made heavy use of the nuclear option as an indestructible missile that threatened to ruin my terran game as stations simply can't protect against them as the missiles and the armor of the ships spamming these instakill drones is incredibly, incredibly durable and the only thing I had to beat them was spamming plasma mortars missiles and very rarely land an antimatter cannon shot.

Sure I kinda liked the challenge of having to adapt to an enemy like this (I'd actually love it if the game was this aggressive and having faction boundaries change so much) but a race where they can fire nukes that cant be stopped only delayed, and armor that you have to shoot around, makes agents like Dzubocco's (great design great challenge) a major issue when the faction that normally guards the center beelines right for you.

I'd like to suggest that some changes be either made to factions or agents to balance this better, and to heavily nerf the durability of nuclear option drones as the only counter is spamming rockets for premature detonation or a crapload of point defense autocannons to slowly push them away, tractor beams just hold them right inside of the blast radius.

Also if anyone went through the trouble to make a gui based or even a calculator for designing new polygons it'd be a huge help.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:43 am

two words: friendly fire.. turn it on. Also, missiles set to point defense. the sentinels nuke themselves to smithereens.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]