View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Enable Hardware Cursor 

Hey there, this would be a simple enough thing to implement I'd imagine. I kind of hate the current cursor as it feels really sluggish for me all the time, and it becomes very inaccurate. It could be my machine but this seems unlikely, though I'm surprised to see no other posts about the cursor as it affects my workflow quite a bit.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:37 pm

I've only ever had cursor problems if i unplug my laptop and run on battery mode, but then the game is basically unplayable in general

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:27 am

Hmm, my cursor feels quite slow and inaccurate at all times, regardless of what I'm doing. Using the editor for long periods of time becomes very tiring from all the wrangling I feel I have to do with it.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:33 am

What are your computer specs?

Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:04 am

I am playing on a laptop, but I don't think it's a performance issue. Even with high FPS or in an empty design screen the cursor remains the same. But specs are 4 gigs of ram, ~1.85ghz processor, integrated graphics. Again though, game performance is usually satisfactory when not in very dense sectors. I don't usually have an issue with cursor rendering in other games where overall performance is good.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:57 pm

your computer has integrated graphics. you will never see satisfactory performance.. I have a friend who has a computer just like that. the game was entirely unplayable laggy

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:37 am

I could probably try making a mod for low end computers, 1.85 ghz seems a little low, but I feel like integrated graphics should still be ok if you turn off all effects and play on windowed mode with a smaller window.

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]