View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Agents 

The game awesome. It is already perfection. The only thing that comes to mind: is it possible to do so that copies of agents can going their own fractions, and like players would conquer places with station and ressurect near stations?

Last edited by KnightRun on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:29 pm

The AI is rather limited. When the player isn't nearby (within 2-3 sectors or so, if I had to guess), all AI-controlled ships are inactive, simply floating in space. The AI factions will never really conquer space, because they don't do anything unless the player is near and that generally means the player is actively attacking them.

I'd like to see the game take a more organic approach and have the AI empires and agents gradually expand, but I don't believe that's on the horizon anytime soon, if at all.

We have a Discord, too

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:43 pm

MonsPubis wrote:
The AI is rather limited. When the player isn't nearby (within 2-3 sectors or so, if I had to guess), all AI-controlled ships are inactive, simply floating in space. The AI factions will never really conquer space, because they don't do anything unless the player is near and that generally means the player is actively attacking them.

I'd like to see the game take a more organic approach and have the AI empires and agents gradually expand, but I don't believe that's on the horizon anytime soon, if at all.

The AI is a little better than that, if it detects you (within 2-3 sectors away) they will kill everything in there path until they can get to you. While killing they gain resources and leave a trail of ships behind. You can see this in the map even!
Attachment:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 74.43 KiB | Viewed 2075 times ]

All that Bright green is Agent land (I already killed the agent)

Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]