View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Just a few suggestions. 

I understand it was just added as a feature to the game, but i think that in the tournament mode being able to set formations, and maybe something like CTRL + left click adding a ship to selected fleet, but shift + left click could add ten (?) would be very helpful. Currently in order to add two hundred ships to a single fleet i have to click and drag two hundred times. Now be aware, i am probably still being an idiot so i dont know if things like that have already been implemented.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:21 am

I would like to be able to mass add ships as well. I test my designs in tournament mode often, and in the game I typically use mixed fleets. A factory ship, a few capitals, and a fighter screen. The fighters can take a long, long time to add.

We have a Discord, too

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:50 pm
Site Admin

I added a count field to each design in the tournament staging screen, so you can drag a single fighter over and click on it a bunch of times to increase the number in your fleet (shift click to increase by 5, right click to decrease). Will be live in the next beta update, and main branch a few days after that.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Is there a like button on this somewhere? :)

We have a Discord, too

Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:13 am

arthur wrote:
I added a count field to each design in the tournament staging screen, so you can drag a single fighter over and click on it a bunch of times to increase the number in your fleet (shift click to increase by 5, right click to decrease). Will be live in the next beta update, and main branch a few days after that.

That made my day. Thanks.

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]