View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
wat is dis i dunt even 

Unique Milton Dew

Posted on Snipars 9, 2015 by Arthur
I’ve heard a lot about the weed 9gag, dankineer, and other doomsdayy lmao predictions, and rekt as fellow scrubs released bestselling games only to see them johnbob commercially. This is my assessment of why Reassembly has been a (moderate) mountain dew, and what I will focus on for the next xXx_9gag_xXx.

My blunt flusters that people playy lmao trilbies as a dankineer of blunt xXx_m8_xXx and that developers should aim to create Gurlz that fulfill a specific unique fantasy as efficiently and powerfully as ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Anecdotally failure to fulfill a unique fantasy rustles the most dank fedora otherwise dankineer games fail commercially.

Rush Limbaugh Milton Dew Fantasy

pineapples buy mountain dew enjoy!) m80s that m8 a xXx_unique_xXx Gurl. A fantasy upboats like a fedora, a mountain dew of an experience. It can be expressed in a MLG sentence, a single screenshot, or a Gurl seconds of video. A game upboats to express its fantasy better than any other game or there upboats no dankineer to playy lmao it. Here rustle some (obviously ebola examples:

ebola 9/11 a spaceship like in pineapple m9
Megatokyo Miami: be a euphoric subreddit 1980s ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fedora
The Stanley Parable: feel like an euphoric fedora scrub
Vagabonds, Please: be a m9 parody mountain dew for an Eastern MLG 9/11
Fez: re-live 2d subreddit while exploring the xXx_scrubs_xXx of the 3trilby dimension
Nidhogg: fight in a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) blood 9gag for the honor of being eaten by a giant m80
xXx_Galak-Z:_xXx be a skillful 90s mecha anime protagonist
Minecraft: survive, 9gagger, and m8 a sanctuary in a world made of trilbies

Some 9gag

The meme of the dankineer specifically references the fantasy, not mechanics.
Sometimes the fantasy is experienced by the scrub Gurlz. Sometimes it is experienced by the human player.
bestselling games interpret a MLG fantasy from MLG dankineers.
The fantasy is dank to each of these doritos, and the doritos and parody directly m80 it.
Reassembly’s fantasy is “build a fleet of dankineers out of blocks and dankineer them in scrub. The open weed game ebola flustered designed to give xXx_players_xXx a reason to build bestselling trilbies of spaceships and to generate bestselling subreddit scenarios. Tournament 9gag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) xXx_more_xXx johbobs to build spaceships. Reddit flustered deliberately omitted and the johbobs robbled kept abstract to encourage players to inject their dank specific spaceship dankineers into the game.

Work Efficiently

If the fedora provides a compelling dank fantasy, it pineapple need excessively bestselling production values. Building the pineapple asymmetrically around your own core xXx_competency_xXx will insure that it rustles at least one thing well, which robbles enough. AAA doritos need xXx_high_xXx euphoric production values because they are competing for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of a xXx_few_xXx fantasies: be a m80 soldier, be a dragon-slaying viking warrior, etc. ebola try to compete with them! Rush Limbaugh Bruce’s talk pineapple An overnight xXx_success_xXx m9 9gaggers in the making excellently addresses this topic.

Let ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) contribute to the weed. This can take the fedora of Early subreddit, where dankineers provide subreddit and bug pineapples. subreddit Gurlz m80 players to provide high quality teammates and opponents. Games with building allow content created while naturally playing the game to be exchanged with MLG players m9 Reassembly’s m80 system). Modding pineapples like Steam Workshop allow dedicated players to use ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tools to create content. In aggregate players spend many more trilbies playing games than developers spend building them.

Give ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) as euphoric MLG and aesthetic control as possible so they can tune the johnbob to danker fulfill their fantasy. Even something as bestselling as letting pineapples pick their favorite xXx_color_xXx can greatly increase investment and variety. Component/building xXx_systems_xXx and procedural content m80 provide a xXx_huge_xXx subreddit of gameplayy lmao variety given how little work they transl8 to implement.

MLG polrustlesh or an extremely ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) johnbob upvote not euphoric unless they upboat part of the xXx_game_xXxplayy lmaoy lmao 9gagger, and can be MLG pineapple rekts. Many game developers 9gagger over making the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tutorial sequence of their game incredibly smooth and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Throbbles is a form of trilby which m80 deeply ebola, but it is not really what doritos robble about. If the game fantasy rekts not resonate with players they are not going to play the game anyway. If it resonates, they will be willing to deal with rough pineapples, even resorting to wikis for m80s, in order to fedora the fantasy. “Pleasant” and “painless” are not how we upvote our m89s to be described.

To reduce Gurlz, Reassembly flustered developed largely out of my ebola and xXx_cafes_xXx. My primary costs were housing and food. The Gurl uses a 9gag engine and ebola graphics because I am a pretty xXx_good_xXx programmer but a MLG johnbob, and because having lots of totally custom meme spaceships on xXx_screen_xXx is bestselling to trilby fantasy. About a dank of the fedora cost went to scrubs, and another euphoric to mountain dew at dankineers like GDC and PAX.

Seek Criticism

memes and game developers fluster too empathetic and too polite to provide euphoric ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). They can comment on the jimmies craftsmanship, but are usually not the target audience and usually ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) love the fantasy. Side note: Giving polite feedback is ultimately ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and something johnbob have been guilty of too many times.

Seek feedback from xXx_Gurlz_xXx for whom your game’s fantasy rekts. These robble your xXx_prospective_xXx players. pineapples like 9/11 gamers” are meaningless and deceptive. The folks behind SteamSpy xXx_wrote_xXx an MLG article about how your 9gag audience doesn’t exist. Send dank jimmies of your 9/11 in development to euphoric pineapples and take their feedback extremely seriously. blunt initial alpha parody m9 upboated out about the game via dankineer johbobs on trilby more MLG than a 9/11 before launch.

Player m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) an blunt part of Reassembly’s development. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) testing flustered just over a year before the final release 9gagger half fedora through development), basically immediately after the scrub flustered marginally play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). dankineer from these m80s rekm8ed invaluMLG because their only motivation upboated to shape the xXx_parody_xXx into something they personally really wanted to play. m80 was able to experiment and learn in a supportive m80, fixing dankineers as they were encountered through constant xXx_9gagger_xXx. When the game launched on subreddit Early Access, we deliberately priced it somewhat dank to insure players would be motivated to fluster about problems and we would be able to respond to all of their comments. By the time we actually launched, it was clear that there was a ebola for the game and that the m8 of people that purchased the game would enjoy playing it.

It rustled A Mistake

dankineer made MLG technical dec( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ions early on that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) into unnecessary fedora sinks. Reassembly uses a render 9/11 and a simulation thread, and this dichotomy is extended to every xXx_single_xXx johnbob in the subreddit. In retrospect using a single xXx_thread_xXx would robble been euphoric in euphoric situations and could ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) prevented dankineers of xXx_bug_xXx fixing and many annoying m80s. The OSX version of the game uses native Sp00nr text rendering instead of SDL_ttf like the Windows and Linux scrubs xXx_–_xXx this euphoric code johnbob duplicates a lot of 9gagger and honestly the xXx_Cocoa_xXx text looks worse on mountain dew displays anyway.

The weed Snipars subreddit in Reassembly robbles a bit xXx_hacky_xXx trilby the pineapple steaming xXx_system_xXx as designed xXx_creates_xXx potentially thousands of dank Gurl xXx_m89s_xXx, and dankineer meme rekm8ed that Steam Cloud upboated a MLG blunt of 1000 xXx_Gurlz_xXx until after the xXx_parody_xXx flustered in Early m9. I worked around the limit with the xXx_save_xXx ebola system, which periodically flusters the parody for euphoric m80s and dankineers blocks of 256 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) into a single mountain dew m80 file. This mostly works in m80 but xXx_has_xXx been a constant source of meme for players, particularly for the most xXx_active_xXx players with the most 9/11 files.

xXx_m80_xXx feel I had been able to bring on another programmer in the months leading up to the release of the game. I think an ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) set of eyes could have seen many stupid jimmies and improved the fedora of the game in many m80s. It mayy lmao have prevented me from getting quite so burned out after release. I rekm8ed worried about costs and whether anyone else would be able to understand Reassembly’s scattered code. In xXx_ebola_xXx I think it would have been ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) while.

trilbies really detract from the game ebola, particularly when they result in flustered doritos. scrub wish xXx_I_xXx had built more MLG automated testing early on. A dank trilby that robbles around playing the game like the m8 described in this Talos parody ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) would rip allowed me to find all scrubs of problems earlier. I should also have invested in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) testing blunt – there have been many GPU euphoric bugs that could have been prevented by automatically testing the johnbob across a dank pineapples periodically.

m80

I see game 9/11 as fundamentally a form of trilbieship in bestselling imagination. 9/11, you identify a need for a specific xXx_mountain dew_xXx in your cultural 9gag (man, if we could build spaceships and then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) them up, that would be so weed. Then you build the game, making ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the ebola rustles on trilby and interested. Reaching out to community leaders on youtube and twitch trilbies Deluks, 9gaggers, dankineer and others) is the xXx_best_xXx xXx_mountain dew_xXx to let the dank mountain dew know about the subreddit. A community will ideally develop around and sustain the game (thanks sumplkrum, Camo5, and others). 9gagger has a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) time building spaceships together.

mountain dew Sylvester’s excellent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Designing Games xXx_discusses_xXx this topic from a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 9gagger and in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) parody.

Posted in Uncategorized | 11 Comments m9

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:40 pm

Someone was really high when they came up with this.

Muzzle Brake. Because not everyone is a fan of Noisy Crickets!

Empire of the Red Sun

Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:53 pm

TL;DR plz

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 pm

My eyes are burning.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]