|Remastered Beta Flash Tournament 1: July 5th
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Flypaste [ Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Remastered Beta Flash Tournament 1: July 5th|
- TERRAN FACTION SUBMISSIONS ONLY!
- Free For All Format. Each pool of up to 5 fleets will fight 5 rounds of free for all.
- If you want to submit 2 fleets, you can, but they will not share a pool.
- 90hz physics tick rate.
- 8,000p fleet cost limit.
- 3 minute match timer.
- 30,000 arena size.
- Soft arena border.
- Damage taken scoring mode.
- No spinners of any speed.
- No ships without any weapons.
- No ships built using a station core.
- No ships that glitch out and spam blocks all over breaking the game seriously don't do that.
- Ships must not have multiple cores or be built using any blocks tagged as [ILLEGAL IN TOURNIES].
- Ships must have a minimum of 25 acceleration. If you are unsure whether your ship is too slow, you can check by selecting it in sandbox or by sending it to me.
Note that if you're unfamiliar with reassembly's acceleration values, 25 acceleration is equivalent to an 4000 mass ship being moved by 100kn of thrust.
- Please note there is currently a glitch with noclip blocks. If you know what the glitch is, do not abuse it or I will reject your submission. If you do not know what the glitch is, don't worry as you are unlikely to exploit it unknowingly.
This tournament will be running with the BETA balance mod. Build your ships using reassembly's Beta branch, preferably in the sandbox or a brand new save. Compatibility with existing saves is NOT guaranteed!
Message your fleets to me in Discord. Submission deadline is 9pm CST (GMT -5) on Friday July 5th.
The tournament will be premiered on youtube at the same time as the submission deadline, on July 12th. Find my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2tYBx ... 6PhdGhW_aw
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group