|Remastered Tournament: Dec. 13th, Salt Farming
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Flypaste [ Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:03 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Remastered Tournament: Dec. 13th, Salt Farming|
Round 3, FIGHT!
Mod Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1535033175
- Subpool format, fleets added to pools based on first come first serve. We will try to have 5 fleets per pool.
- If you want to submit 2 fleets, you can, but they must be different factions and will not share a pool.
- 90 updates/sec physics thingie.
- 8000p fleet cost limit.
- 3 minute match timer.
- 20,000 arena size.
- No spinners of any speed.
- No ships without any weapons.
- No ships that glitch out and spam blocks all over breaking the game seriously Splinter don't do that.
- Ships must not have multiple cores or be built using any blocks tagged as [ILLEGAL IN TOURNIES].
- Only Terran, Red and Farmer submissions will be accepted. No multifaction ships and no multifaction fleets.
- Ships must have a minimum of 25 acceleration. If you are unsure whether your ship is too slow, you can check by selecting it in sandbox or by sending it to me.
Note that if you're unfamiliar with reassembly's acceleration values, 25 acceleration is roughly a 12000 mass ship being moved by 320kn of thrust.
Obviously, the tournament will be running with the Reassembly Remastered balance mod. Build your ships accordingly... though if you're exceptionally lazy many vanilla ships can be submitted directly with half their thrusters removed as the only modification.
You do not need to re-learn the game to be competitive with this mod.
Send your delicious fleets to my email: email@example.com, or PM them to me in Discord. Submission deadline is when the stream goes live at 9pm CDT (GMT -5) on Thursday December 13th.
The tournament will be co-streamed with my buddy pal Rhetorik. You can catch us on his twitch channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/rhetorikk
I may have my own fleet participating in the tournament. If so, my position in the pools will be determined by RNG. The fleet will be finalized before seeing any submissions.
Fleet & Stream Archive will be uploaded here once I get around to it, so watch this space: http://www.nomoress.com/remastered/
If you do not want your fleet uploaded to the archive, let me know when you submit it.
In case you've never participated in a tournament before, Mons explains it best: "To submit a fleet, build your individual ships in the sandbox or campaign mode however you choose. Construct your final fleet in the Tournament menu and, at the bottom of the ship list, there is an export button. After export, the fleet should appear on your desktop as a .lua.gz file. Simply send that to me and I'll take it from there."
|Author:||★ Conga ★ [ Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:46 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Remastered Tournament: Dec. 13th, Salt Farming|
Question, what shape is the arena this time?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group