|Remastered Tournament: Nov. 15th, Red's Undead Redemption
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Flypaste [ Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:15 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Remastered Tournament: Nov. 15th, Red's Undead Redemption|
It's time for the second tournament! I hope y'all are as ready as I am!
Mod Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1535033175
- Subpool format, fleets added to pools based on first come first serve. We will try to have 5 fleets per pool.
- 90 updates/sec physics thingie.
- 8000p fleet cost limit.
- 3 minute match timer.
- 20,000 arena size.
Dukeslayer & I may have our own fleets participating in the tournament. If so, our positions in the pools will be determined by RNG. Our fleets will be finalized before seeing any submissions.
- No spinners of any speed.
- No ships without any weapons.
- No ships that glitch out and spam blocks all over breaking the game seriously Splinter don't do that.
- No ships that cause time dilation. I have a powerful computer and if your fleet cannot run at 1x speed, I will veto it. Seriously you annoy me when you do this.
- Ships must be constructed using blocks available in the campaign palette. So, none of your sandbox teleporter or multicore shenanigans.
- Only Terran and Red submissions will be accepted. No multifaction fleets.
Things that you may be surprised to see are not banned:
- Ships that can barely move
- Swarms of tiny ships
Obviously, the tournament will be running with the REassembly REmastered balance mod. Build your ships accordingly... though if you're exceptionally lazy many vanilla ships can be submitted directly with half their thrusters removed as the only modification.
Send your delicious fleets to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or PM them to me in Discord. Submission deadline is when the stream goes live at 9pm CDT (GMT -5) on Thursday November 15th.
The tournament will be co-streamed with my buddy pal Dukeslayer. You can catch us on his youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr87EZ ... EBLfBvfaEA
In case you've never participated in a tournament before, Mons explains it best: "To submit a fleet, build your individual ships in the sandbox or campaign mode however you choose. Construct your final fleet in the Tournament menu and, at the bottom of the ship list, there is an export button. After export, the fleet should appear on your desktop as a .lua.gz file. Simply send that to me and I'll take it from there."
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group