|Reassembly Tournament: Oct. 18, Debut
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Flypaste [ Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:35 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Reassembly Tournament: Oct. 18, Debut|
Welcome to the debut tournament for the REassembly REmastered balance mod!
Mod Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1535033175
Since this is our first time, we'd like it to be gentle, and as such will be using some more tame bans than what y'all may have been used to.
- Subpool format, fleets added to pools based on first come first serve. 5 fleets per pool.
- 90 updates/sec physics thingie.
- 8000p fleet cost limit.
- 3 minute match timer.
- 20,000 arena size.
- No spinners of any speed.
- No ships without any weapons.
- No ships that glitch out and spam blocks all over breaking the game seriously Splinter don't do that.
- Ships must be constructed using blocks available in the campaign palette. So, none of your sandbox teleporter or multicore shenanigans.
- Only the Terran faction can be used.
Things that you may be surprised to see are not banned:
- Ships that can barely move
- Swarms of tiny ships
Obviously, the tournament will be running with the REassembly REmastered balance mod. Build your ships accordingly... though if you're exceptionally lazy many vanilla ships can be submitted directly without modifications.
Send your delicious fleets to my email: email@example.com, or PM them to me in Discord. Submission deadline is when the stream goes live at 9pm CDT (GMT -5) on Thursday October 18th.
The tournament will be co-streamed with my buddy pal Dukeslayer. You can catch us on his youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr87EZ ... EBLfBvfaEA
In case you've never participated in a tournament before, Mons explains it best: "To submit a fleet, build your individual ships in the sandbox or campaign mode however you choose. Construct your final fleet in the Tournament menu and, at the bottom of the ship list, there is an export button. After export, the fleet should appear on your desktop as a .lua.gz file. Simply send that to me and I'll take it from there."
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group