View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
NMSS Monthly Tournament - March 1, 2016 

Cpt. Picard wrote:
Well, if you can beat a well designed Sentinel fleet with a Bee fleet you'll become a personal hero of mine.

Incredibly tough considering the short timeline and obviously the matchup itself (having my bees dying to melee over and over in testing is almost poetic justice considering Waste's tournament), but I sure will try!

Murderballs Faction Mod ver 1.2

Join us at our Reassembly Discord!

Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Splinterman wrote:

Incredibly tough considering the short timeline and obviously the matchup itself (having my bees dying to melee over and over in testing is almost poetic justice considering Waste's tournament), but I sure will try!

I'm gonna do Sentinel and crush your bees in revenge for Waste's tournament! All the while I will laugh maniacally!

Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Cpt. Picard wrote:
I'm gonna do Sentinel and crush your bees in revenge for Waste's tournament! All the while I will laugh maniacally!

Hey now, Lucky played a part in it too! At least I gave everyone a heads up about using assassin-rammers prior to the start of the tourney ;P

Anyways, I look forward to fighting your sentinels while I laugh maniacally as well! I did have a bee test fleet that lost 2 rounds to 3 against my Waste-tourney-submission, but it was using secret point-cheats which I will not be using in the Mons tourney; you'll see what I mean in the wildcard tourney though, albeit a much milder version of it.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Cpt. Picard wrote:
So basically this will be another f4, f15 tourny. This is getting old Monsy.

That's why I take submissions for new rules and put them to vote. Nobody explicitly recommended banning anything in the week-long 'new poll' time, and so no polls were conducted to ban anything. Conga mentioned it off hand, and said she'd post good ideas later, but never did. The only thing I can deduce from that is that people like, or at least don't mind, designing Sentinel and Tinkrell fleets.

Be the change you want to see.

Either way, next month's tourney will be a special event and I'll be alternating between 'standard' format, which I have been using, and special events suggested by community and conjured at my whim.

We have a Discord, too

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Splinterman wrote:

Hey now, Lucky played a part in it too! At least I gave everyone a heads up about using assassin-rammers prior to the start of the tourney ;P

Anyways, I look forward to fighting your sentinels while I laugh maniacally as well! I did have a bee test fleet that lost 2 rounds to 3 against my Waste-tourney-submission, but it was using secret point-cheats which I will not be using in the Mons tourney; you'll see what I mean in the wildcard tourney though, albeit a much milder version of it.

Haha! I was just joking! I'm not going to use Sentinels. I think my non-existent meds ran out yesterday. I don't care. That was a nice Sentinel fleet you made for Waste's tourny.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:54 am

MonsPubis wrote:

Either way, next month's tourney will be a special event and I'll be alternating between 'standard' format, which I have been using, and special events suggested by community and conjured at my whim.

Thanky Monsy. Sorry for getting mouthy.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:55 am

Cpt. Picard wrote:
Haha! I was just joking! I'm not going to use Sentinels. I think my non-existent meds ran out yesterday. I don't care. That was a nice Sentinel fleet you made for Waste's tourny.

The waste-tourney war effort was fueled by wanting to get some revenge on Starficz (I guess sentinels hit a nerve in all of us!), buuuut he countered me by not showing up. Thanks Picard!

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:59 am

Splinterman wrote:
Cpt. Picard wrote:

The waste-tourney war effort was fueled by wanting to get some revenge on Starficz (I guess sentinels hit a nerve in all of us!), buuuut he countered me by not showing up. Thanks Picard!

sorry about that ;p , but school is hitting hard these days. Just had 4 tests, 2 quiz's, and an essay this week XD

Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Starficz wrote:
sorry about that ;p , but school is hitting hard these days. Just had 4 tests, 2 quiz's, and an essay this week XD

Best of luck! Also if my tourney date is going to be a bad time for you, I can always find a way to relocate it since it officially doesn't exist yet

Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Entering my new sentinel ships. Not rammers or super weapons.
Agon assault orbs

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next